We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal and official Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under for the sole purpose of attendance and payroll processing or other HR related processing. We do not share personal and or official information with any of our affiliates or other corporate entities in normal circumstances.
a. Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
• Children under the age of 18: Use of the Application is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Application. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Application and shall not transact on or use the Application. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Application, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Application.
• Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
• Financial Information: Salary and compensation, bank a/c number details are stored in highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the industry practices and in line with GDPR guidelines.
• Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Application for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
• Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your activities on our Application.
• User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, bank accounts and other security- or financial related information used by you in relation to our Services.
• Stored Information: Data either created by you or your organization or data derived out of payroll processing is stored in our servers .
• Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Application Mobile App?
• Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
• Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
• Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
• Fake or impostor profiles
b. Technical and functional management of the Mobile App: When you use our Application, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Application, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Application.
c. Operational Use: You may update your profiling information at any time on the Application. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Application.
Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you under Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Application is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
f. Third Party: At times, we may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
g. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Application are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Application does not warrant that: Application will be constantly available, or available at all; or The information on Application is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Application are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Application. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The Company’s liability is limited to the contract value what so ever be the reason and Company restricts its liability only to the functionality of the application.